Sunday, September 13, 2009

kirbyourshenanigans: SMH. . .Kanye West being totally disrespectful to Taylor Swift


Now I'm sure by now you've heard about Kanye's total disrespect for Taylor Swift at the MTV 2009 VMAs. I'm just glad that my wife Beyonce was the classy lady that she is and gave Taylor her time for her acceptance speech. . .Now, I WAS a Kanye fan, now I AM not. And although I agree that Taylor shouldn't have won (and that's my opinion), Kanye shouldn't have done that. That was classless and a total disrespect to not only Taylor but to her fans that voted (hello!!!) and Beyonce, because he had no right to stick her in the middle of it. I'm just glad that my wife saved the day and hopefully Kanye learns to keep his mouth closed.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm all for freedom of speech. But I'm also a huge proponent of class, and he had NONE! To get up there live and do that just shows that you can take someone out the hood, but you can't take the hood out someone. . .smh

Just in case you haven't seen it I posted the video blow. If you like to see it again, it's below. So watch and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment