Wednesday, July 22, 2009

kirbyourtechnology: iPhone Helps You Find Weed

Source: ABC News

Thanks to a new iPhone application, marijuana users with a prescription will be able to locate their connection--make that medicinal marijuana provider--with relative ease!

Launched by AJNAG (Activists Justifying the Natural Agriculture of Ganja), a web-based community advocating for medical marijuana, the Cannabis app takes those seeking medicinal marijuana through the entire process of obtaining it. The app is downloadable from Apple's store for $2.99.

Now, wow. I've seen it all. . .Really Apple??? I'm ROTFL as I'm typing this because I just can't believe it. . .I guess the government has finally found a way to identify all the weed heads. . .lol

How do you feel about this???

No comments:

Post a Comment