Sunday, July 19, 2009

kirbyourconspiracies: Bow Wow and Lil' Mama are the same people!!!



**WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR, GET A LIFE**

Okay, so I was having a conversation with one of my friends and we got on the subject of Lil' Mama. Now of course, that's an entire post all by itself. . .lol. Well, anyways I was thinking about how Bow Wow and Lil' Mama look so much alike. And then I realized, I have never seen Lil' Mama and Bow Wow in the same setting and/or room. And while I was Googling the both of them it was scary how much they looked alike! And then I started listening to the way they talked/rapped, and that was also very much similar. . .So, in spirit of all the conspiracy theories that are out there I've decided to make my own: Bow Wow and Lil' Mama are the same people. Bow Wow wakes up in the morning, puts his wig and make-up on to become Lil' Mama, goes and record a session of America's Best Dance Crew, takes off his wig and make-up, becomes Bow Wow and raps at night. I mean, think about it: He's not as hot in the music industry as he once was, and he does have bills to pay. . .lol. If I could pull off a wig and make-up and make extra income I would. . .

What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment